2008-10-22, 12:09 PM
Afrobean Wrote:And I don't think ANYONE would be upset over Paladins (defensive boost, or maybe even HS or a HP regen), Shadowers (wouldn't be hard to turn Chakra into something worthwhile), and Mages (how about make med add a percent-based amount of Magic so that the skill is not outdone by potions, and heck, make it add mdef while you're at it too) getting their party skills revamped to make them more worthwhile. While you're at it, you could boost Rage, too (see: what Med needs above). The only problem would be if they beef up skills that most people avoided, but all they'd need to do is instate all support skill boosts in a single patch, and when the patch goes live, give all relevant players a free means to reset any/all SP they want.
I think it is nice and lovely as a thought.
But if Nexon DID implement said changes they would NOT give us free SP resets.
They'd reap the benefits.
Though I do see those new Knights of WhatNot (the little KMS testing classes) as experimenting with new ideas of partiablity.

...
I think a more feasible fix would be monster changes and/or weapons- (think crushed Skull- the BW)

