2010-12-05, 11:53 PM
God, there are a lot of pedantic nitpickers here. I'm not even going to bother arguing about the merits of a patch that will reduce the exp requirements for every level, at some points by a factor of five. I'm sure all you naysayers have all sorts of situations cocked and ready to go. "But but but it's harder for me because I'm a statistical outlier, yet I still represent the majority! Everyone is like me, a level 180 player~"
You know what's funny? Two different people have PM'ed me and told me that my posts were epic. I'd care more if you didn't sound incredibly like a troll. "Herborist, you suck. BACK ON TOPIC NAO~"
Kawji Wrote:Just curious why do you derail topics with arguments all the time? Just stop and get over it, you don't have to always shove everyones thoughts down their throats.
**On Topic** - I think I'll have faith in Global Nexon for this patch, they know they've messed up a lot lately. This time around I think they finally got it in their heads and might be trying a lot harder here, but all in all, speculation and hoping for the best.
You know what's funny? Two different people have PM'ed me and told me that my posts were epic. I'd care more if you didn't sound incredibly like a troll. "Herborist, you suck. BACK ON TOPIC NAO~"
