Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Preparing a disaster kit and time capsule
#55
MetaSeraphim Wrote:No, I didn't say that. But you're wrong in thinking better leveling is so much good it outweighs the bad.

I do and others do.

I could say that making better leveling out to be a massive improvement to the game that is so good and wonderful and great to be nitpicking as well.

Leveling up is the central focus of the game. Squirm as much as you like, it's true. You play to level; you may not ONLY play to level, and you may care about other things, but the game itself is about training.

The art and map design are peripheral aspects meant to break up the pace. I'm sure the art directors and designers are pleased that you enjoyed their previous incarnations of the map models, but new models having aesthetically displeasing designs DOES NOT negate the rest of big bang. It's such a minuscule factor that I'm taking it out of the equation entirely, ignoring the subjectivity, and making the entire thing objectively biased.

Honestly, this entire argument is insane to me. You're upset because maps are ugly, and that somehow outweighs the AMAZING increase to leveling speed, three new classes, a bunch of new maps, an great revamps to the old classes (I really want to make a paladin even if mechanics are OP as hell).

There, I've ended the argument.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Preparing a disaster kit and time capsule - by Herborist - 2010-12-02, 11:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: