Golden Gate Bridge board approves suicide net
#18
Yotsuba Wrote:Not really the correct way to overdose. Your body is more likely to reject it if you take it all down at once rather than in intervals. It's better to let your body absorb a bit, then switch to a second dose of it and so on. But yes, that does depend on the drug, since not every drug is different. You have a better chance at causing damage to your body than you do of actual death though, in most cases. Assuming we're talking non-prescription or illegal drugs, since those are harder to get your hands on.

Personally, I don't think there's a correct way of overdosing. You can do it by using multiple types of drugs (mix and match = easier death), since some drugs are not meant to be combined together in the body. Though I admit, I agree that the body does take it's time to absorb any type of drugs.. Hell, Google up anything related to over-dosing, and most over-dose cases involves the user involved with multiple types of drugs being mixed together in their body. Heath Ledger's case was a great example of this. I don't really see why people go through the trouble of doing it in a more painful or time-consuming way. Death by sleep is easier, not that I encourage suicide, but I've researched a bit back in my High School years, and it seems that over-dosing is the least painful.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Golden Gate Bridge board approves suicide net - by Khoi - 2010-03-13, 04:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: