2009-10-15, 01:05 PM
The only MS videos I watch are to educate myself, essentially.
ie:
- What's a new area and/or monster like (when stuff comes out or places we still don't have)
- How does X class play
- Skill demonstrations or comparisons so I can make up my own mind about how to build my character (such as a holy arrow vs. magic claw side-by-side comparison, for example)
- Bosses I'm interested in defeating (so I can see how to "exploit" their bad AI or attack patterns. I solo'ed a BF at 112 because of this
)
Every other maple video... I couldn't care less.
ie:
- What's a new area and/or monster like (when stuff comes out or places we still don't have)
- How does X class play
- Skill demonstrations or comparisons so I can make up my own mind about how to build my character (such as a holy arrow vs. magic claw side-by-side comparison, for example)
- Bosses I'm interested in defeating (so I can see how to "exploit" their bad AI or attack patterns. I solo'ed a BF at 112 because of this
)Every other maple video... I couldn't care less.

