2009-10-15, 12:03 PM
I can tell what doesn't go well in a Maple Video:
1. Overdoing the special effects
2. Majority of Death Metal/Rap/R&B. I've yet to like a video that has such music in it. It CAN happen, but it's rather hard to do so. Maplestory videos give off more of a Rock/Metal/Pop feel if you know what I mean. Of course though, you can never go wrong with Yakkity Sax for a comedy portion of a Maple Video.
3. Bad control
4. Stretching a gameplay video. 5 minutes is good. 10 minutes and over is too much UNLESS it involves telling your story for playing your character. Videos over 20 minutes is plain madness.
1. Overdoing the special effects
2. Majority of Death Metal/Rap/R&B. I've yet to like a video that has such music in it. It CAN happen, but it's rather hard to do so. Maplestory videos give off more of a Rock/Metal/Pop feel if you know what I mean. Of course though, you can never go wrong with Yakkity Sax for a comedy portion of a Maple Video.
3. Bad control
4. Stretching a gameplay video. 5 minutes is good. 10 minutes and over is too much UNLESS it involves telling your story for playing your character. Videos over 20 minutes is plain madness.

