2008-12-04, 02:03 AM
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
This is true. When I was living in Spain(about 4 years), I used to stay at my mom's friend house until we got our own home, and everyday at dinner, there would be a bottle of Red wine on the table, they drink about 1-2 glasses a day.
Alloy can probably support this statement since he lives in the area I used to live.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Thunda Wrote:Red wine is supposed to be good for you, in moderation. Beer doesn't seem to have these effects in any amount, small or large, but as long as he doesn't binge, it should be fine.
The limits in the United States in regards to drinking are rather conservative in comparision with those from other places like Western Europe (Spain, in particular). Drinking is part of the mainstream culture (not just college lifestyle) there.
This is true. When I was living in Spain(about 4 years), I used to stay at my mom's friend house until we got our own home, and everyday at dinner, there would be a bottle of Red wine on the table, they drink about 1-2 glasses a day.
Alloy can probably support this statement since he lives in the area I used to live.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

