Why "Star Wars" needs to die.
#21
Rayquaza2233 Wrote:That's like, four pictures. Tops.

He did say "at least". My MLP folder is holding at ~5GB/11k images now.
[Image: DCEMk.gif]
The video is actually funny and I don't feel overly protective of the Star Wars series. The old movies don't get worse by releasing crappy stuff later.
Reply
#22
happylight Wrote:-The Amazing Mc Chris-

I loved Mc Chris before "Zach and Miri Make a Porno". Im so happy you posted this though, I hadn't listen to it in a long time.

Celan Wrote:There's no reaction pic to this.
And my folder is over 5mb.
Wat.


5mb.....

My folder is weak and its only 110mbs. I don't know what you're packing with 5mb... maybe like.... 400 50x50 highly compressed jpegs with tons of artifacts....

[Image: o4r8]
Reply
#23
[Image: george-lucas.jpg&sa=X&ei=PnR-T-CsJIzYiQL...U8pQXui9Yw]
Reply
#24
At least I could laugh at this.

I could barely stomach "Hologram Girl".
Reply
#25
Reply
#26
That moment when you realise that something has been milked dry.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)