Why "Star Wars" needs to die.
#1
[video=youtube_share;4OnDizZ7UT0]http://youtu.be/4OnDizZ7UT0[/video]
They should have just stopped with the original films, seriously.
Reply
#2
[Image: SUSbm.jpg]
Reply
#3
There's no reaction pic to this.
And my folder is over 5mb.
Wat.
Reply
#4
Celan Wrote:There's no reaction pic to this.
[Image: idontevenm.png]
Reply
#5
Celan Wrote:There's no reaction pic to this.

[Image: o6V8q.jpg]
Reply
#6
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Reply
#7
[video=youtube;KwcVXnTN7D4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwcVXnTN7D4[/video]
Reply
#8
Fiel Wrote:[Image: o6V8q.jpg]

I love you, nohomo.
That pic is just shouting:
"Urgh...another pomegranate to snipe."
Reply
#9
Harrison Ford must be embarassed.
Reply
#10
So no one else was turned on by this?
Reply
#11
byakugan Wrote:Harrison Ford must be embarassed.
I'm pretty sure he became impervious to embarrassment after he made the latest Indiana Jones film.
Reply
#12
[Image: slice_star_wars_stormtrooper_facepalm_01.jpg]

What's next Darth vader love song?.
Reply
#13
I thought it was pretty funny, honestly, if only because of the song.

Anyways, they should've just done battlefront III.
Reply
#14
[Image: 3a15ca1c-92c5-494a-8713-a751ba93aab9.jpg]
Reply
#15
that.. looks fun.
Reply
#16
[Image: avatar5147_18.gif]

.
Reply
#17
Celan Wrote:There's no reaction pic to this.
And my folder is over 5mb.
Wat.

That's like, four pictures. Tops.
Reply
#18
How is 5 megatron bytes only 5 pictures? Haven't you seen transformers?
Reply
#19
Why, Kinect, Why??!
Reply
#20
[Image: fett_loop3_1.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)