Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
2010-12-06, 01:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 2010-12-23, 03:20 AM by Zelkova.)
I have changed the server to Zenith.
Please tell me if this is alright and if you still want to attend.
Guild Created! Alliance coming soon!
Guild Occupancy
62/70
PLEASE DONATE!
-Confirmed In-Game-
-Unconfirmed-
(The above list is for players who dont care what the server name is/want Zenith)
Guild Members
| User ID | IGN | Position | | Loose | Loose | Loose | | Zelkova | LordZelkova | Jr. Master | | Locked | Restating | Jr. Master | | Mute | NeutronBurst | Jr. Master | | Derosis | WainingStar | Jr. Master | | ShiKage | Keyakian | Jr. Master | | Delicae | LarkaFluff | Member | | Katforks | Katforks | Member | | Erich | HinderedWolf | Member | | Infection | Paithos | Member | | MiSSHaku | Potatoing | Member | | Ben | Introphant | Member | | TKWizard | SeimaDenisu | Member | | Evilince | eVilGT | Member | | Throes | XeIendis | Member | | Gregory | oPomegranate | Member | | Shidoshi | Shidoshi | Member | | xLuxMentisx | WithADot | Member | | SlayerZach | BlessedByAir | Member | | Milelke | Nuplex | Member | | Fiel | GuavaSyrup | Member | | SethElite | Pinappleer | Member | | Dusk | Samurott | Member | | Holypie | Polyhie | Member | | ThatWasMyKil | AussieJosh | Member | | Dulas | RadRaven | Member | | Mike | ohpear | Member | | Zenkat | ZenkatRules | Member | | iRyahn | CuhKuh | Member | | HardGail | Member | | MadinaMyLove | Member | | bennyjreg | LukyPally | Member | | Chewy | Joaks | Member | | Hakoreshi | Member | | Snipertech | Sacrosaint | Member | | TheLubz | Member | | FlyingBang | Member | | Echopollis | Member | | Infection? | Hinechou | Member | | HikariHitsu | Member | | Infection | Volechek | Member | | Jon | Anzig | Member | | Polantaris | Leynea | Member | | Myles | DeepInClunge | Member | | Dyxanije | JayDF | Member | | Greg | Septher | Member | | Bacon | | Member |
If you are not in the guild roster, please post here. It makes updating it much easier.
Posting Freak
Posts: 7,488
Threads: 76
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: North_Carolina
IGN: I don't play MS
Posting Freak
Posts: 1,957
Threads: 16
Joined: 2008-07
Sounds good, I'll think of the name later. It'll probably be a Page.
Posting Freak
Posts: 10,979
Threads: 369
Joined: 2008-10
Zenith is where all the cool people gonna be.
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
Dusk Wrote:Stay in Bera >:|
I just want a bandana. o.o
Posting Freak
Posts: 2,387
Threads: 120
Joined: 2008-07
I'm thinking this as well. It'll be so easy to level and I'd be having fun with all the changes and stuff. Then after I get bored or rage from being poor, I can go back to Bello. So what server are you going to?
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,085
Threads: 178
Joined: 2010-09
Gender: Neuter
Country Flag: ireland
IGN: Stephen
Server: U.S.A.
Level: 25
Job: Sailor
Guild: USN
Guild Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
MetaSeraphim Wrote:Zenith is where all the cool people gonna be.
This dude has the right mindset.
Go play in your gay solar-puff server, we'll be on the edge of the ecretion disk server.
Posting Freak
Posts: 9,907
Threads: 379
Joined: 2010-02
Nova is a bad ass name and you all can't deny it.
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,085
Threads: 178
Joined: 2010-09
Gender: Neuter
Country Flag: ireland
IGN: Stephen
Server: U.S.A.
Level: 25
Job: Sailor
Guild: USN
Guild Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
Locked Wrote:Nova is a bad ass name and you all can't deny it.
Zenith, the pinnacle of, at the boundary of, the edge of.
Nova, when a star gets too old and farts to death.
Posting Freak
Posts: 10,979
Threads: 369
Joined: 2008-10
Locked Wrote:Nova is a bad ass name and you all can't deny it.
Mute Wrote:Zenith, the pinnacle of, at the boundary of, the edge of.
Nova, when a star gets too old and farts to death.
.
I've been waiting for Zenith since Yellonde came out. MY BODY IS FOREVER READY!
Posting Freak
Posts: 9,625
Threads: 523
Joined: 2008-09
I'll join ya!
...If I can even get GMS to run. >_>
Posting Freak
Posts: 1,957
Threads: 16
Joined: 2008-07
Sounds like Zenith will be the place to go.
Posting Freak
Posts: 6,406
Threads: 399
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Picking a server by its name? As I recall, they came out with each part. If you want Zenith, you might have to wait for Mechanic. Enjoy dealing with a Mech-server.
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,085
Threads: 178
Joined: 2010-09
Gender: Neuter
Country Flag: ireland
IGN: Stephen
Server: U.S.A.
Level: 25
Job: Sailor
Guild: USN
Guild Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
Hazzy Wrote:Picking a server by its name? As I recall, they came out with each part. If you want Zenith, you might have to wait for Mechanic. Enjoy dealing with a Mech-server.
Nexon, doing things counter to reason/the norm since [insert date of conception]
Member
Posts: 58
Threads: 1
Joined: 2010-10
I might come back for this. Count me in if anything :3
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,085
Threads: 178
Joined: 2010-09
Gender: Neuter
Country Flag: ireland
IGN: Stephen
Server: U.S.A.
Level: 25
Job: Sailor
Guild: USN
Guild Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
Plus it sounds/reminds me too much of the NA localization of Isshu to UNOVA. lame.
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
Regardless of WHICH server comes out, Im just in it for a bandana and want to know if any southperrians would like to join in and be nooby with me for a while.
Posting Freak
Posts: 7,488
Threads: 76
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: North_Carolina
IGN: I don't play MS
Hazzy Wrote:Picking a server by its name? As I recall, they came out with each part. If you want Zenith, you might have to wait for Mechanic. Enjoy dealing with a Mech-server.
Is there any other reason to pick a brand new server?
Posting Freak
Posts: 6,406
Threads: 399
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
I already planned a grind fest with some friends. Right now, we're considering a new server for the Bandanna. Name where and I'll join.
Dusk Wrote:Is there any other reason to pick a brand new server?
New start, Bandanna, bandwagoning, et cetera.
Posting Freak
Posts: 10,979
Threads: 369
Joined: 2008-10
Zelkova Wrote:Regardless of WHICH server comes out, Im just in it for a bandana and want to know if any southperrians would like to join in and be nooby with me for a while.
Might as well since I have all the other special server bandanas on other characters. What about going for the earrings as well?
|