Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
2010-10-24, 03:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 2010-10-24, 04:25 AM by Zelkova.)
Jon Wrote:omg Myles & John. @_@
ok, fine... i wont stab you.
Posting Freak
Posts: 7,905
Threads: 472
Joined: 2008-07
Rick Wrote:With madanthony's quest for a thinner waistline, I figured I may as well show you guys my progress, as I've been working at it for years.
This is from a family photo, around age 14. Yes, I'm fully aware that I look funny, and I'm afraid you can't see the remainder of my family.
And here is me now, 3 months after turning 19.
Now I can't ask you to do the Truffle Shuffle :/
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,705
Threads: 287
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: California
IGN: Sn1perel1te
Server: Bellocan
Level: 152
Job: Old School BM
Guild: EbonSol
Guild Alliance: In One
Jon Wrote:omg Myles & John. @_@
Haha, its funny that we both went really short.
Posting Freak
Posts: 1,667
Threads: 151
Joined: 2008-08
Gender: Male
Country Flag: england
IGN: Vanillac.7015
Server: Gunnar'sEU
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,085
Threads: 178
Joined: 2010-09
Gender: Neuter
Country Flag: ireland
IGN: Stephen
Server: U.S.A.
Level: 25
Job: Sailor
Guild: USN
Guild Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
Zelkova Wrote:I should have done this before a haircut ><
...
I THOUGHT YOU WERE EITHER ASIAN OR HISPANIC. =_=
-mind shattered-
Posting Freak
Posts: 1,667
Threads: 151
Joined: 2008-08
Gender: Male
Country Flag: england
IGN: Vanillac.7015
Server: Gunnar'sEU
Heels. I'm so straight sometimes.
Posting Freak
Posts: 2,386
Threads: 88
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: Michigan
IGN: QuIt!!!
Server: Bellocan
Level: 184
Job: ♥Bishop
Guild: QUIT!
Guild Alliance: quit quit QUIT
what the pineapple..... I love you more for that Myles
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,705
Threads: 287
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: California
IGN: Sn1perel1te
Server: Bellocan
Level: 152
Job: Old School BM
Guild: EbonSol
Guild Alliance: In One
Myles must have small feet :c|
Posting Freak
Posts: 2,386
Threads: 88
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: Michigan
IGN: QuIt!!!
Server: Bellocan
Level: 184
Job: ♥Bishop
Guild: QUIT!
Guild Alliance: quit quit QUIT
Is that girl checking out your ass or the heels?
Won't Be Coming Back
Posts: 1,198
Threads: 75
Joined: 2009-12
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Country Flag: canada
IGN: Scofflaw
Server: Cain
Level: 70
Job: Wrecking Ball
Guild: Factory
Myles Wrote:Heels. I'm so straight sometimes.
![[Image: 2ZddJ.jpg]](http://imgur.com/2ZddJ.jpg)
did you gain weight ?
Posting Freak
Posts: 1,667
Threads: 151
Joined: 2008-08
Gender: Male
Country Flag: england
IGN: Vanillac.7015
Server: Gunnar'sEU
Sn1perJohnE Wrote:Myles must have small feet :c|
9/10 UK, 10/11 US. Those were a 5 UK (7 US) female.
Katie Wrote:Is that girl checking out your ass or the heels?
Both, probably.
Daku Wrote:did you gain weight ?
Not that I know of.
Posting Freak
Posts: 4,398
Threads: 133
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: argentina
IGN: You
Server: get
Level: me
Job: so confused.
Guild: Follow the
Guild Alliance: Pretty Lights!
Keith you look nothing like I thought you would.
EDIT: Haven't posted here in a while:
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
._. Today I learned that I can fool EVERYONE!
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,705
Threads: 287
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: California
IGN: Sn1perel1te
Server: Bellocan
Level: 152
Job: Old School BM
Guild: EbonSol
Guild Alliance: In One
Zelkova Wrote:._. Today I learned that I can fool EVERYONE!
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Posting Freak
Posts: 4,380
Threads: 186
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
IGN: Volte
Level: XX
Job: Nuke
Guild: US Navy
A picture my friend Grace took of me when we went out to lunch today
Posting Freak
Posts: 2,715
Threads: 212
Joined: 2010-03
Gender: Male
Posting Freak
Posts: 7,530
Threads: 181
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Country Flag: California
Server: Reboot
Level: 215
Job: Hoyoung
Guild: HROMATICUSSY
Guild Alliance: KATYPERRY
DrRusty Wrote:A picture my friend Grace took of me when we went out to lunch today
-snip- Nice phone. ;3
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,085
Threads: 178
Joined: 2010-09
Gender: Neuter
Country Flag: ireland
IGN: Stephen
Server: U.S.A.
Level: 25
Job: Sailor
Guild: USN
Guild Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
Sn1perJohnE Wrote:Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
at least you can get that right. former president Bush couldn't.
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
Omni Wrote:Tall f`ucks. ;-;
Short people dont hit their heads on things....
Hi, im 6 foot 3 ><
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,705
Threads: 287
Joined: 2008-07
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: California
IGN: Sn1perel1te
Server: Bellocan
Level: 152
Job: Old School BM
Guild: EbonSol
Guild Alliance: In One
Zelkova Wrote:Short people dont hit their heads on things....
Hi, im 6 foot 3 ><
Why you gotta copy my height?!?!?!
|