Posting Freak
Posts: 5,098
Threads: 62
Joined: 2009-07
Priceless, though I'd say the should be punished for the intrusion, not the pixel theft.
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
Considering how many hackers MS has that have done this in the past, I wonder if it is possible for Nexon to pull this off over here. I believe DFO in China is ran by Tencent or Baidu or something? Right?
Posting Freak
Posts: 1,540
Threads: 11
Joined: 2013-05
Gender: Male
IGN: KDow
Server: Reboot
Level: 251
Job: Kanna
Guild: Derpwhales
is that gun dance? I never played a franger. Identity theft on a large scale. Of all places China ? eh
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,320
Threads: 73
Joined: 2008-09
This is a good precendent in my opinion; people pay a shitload of money on these fucking games, maybe people will think twice about fucking people over if there was jail at the other end of it. It's sad, but unless you threaten them with actual punishments most of these types of people won't ever listen.
Posting Freak
Posts: 9,882
Threads: 342
Joined: 2009-01
Why is there English in the game, unless it's the Chinese DnF but with a translation patch?
Seriously though, in all places to have virtual justice served... China? At least we're getting a step closer to having lazy/criminal people not want to pineapple with even in-game stuff if it means jail time. I'm now trying to imagine them in jail.
Prisoner #1: What are you in here for?
The duo: We stole over $6,000 worth of virtual items and sold it for real money.
Prisoners: ...
*leaves ending ambiguous for better or for worse*