Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maplestory DS...Help
#14
Toastyc12 Wrote:Ellinia. Leafre is where you end up after the boat ride.

Go back the way you came. Back through the tunnel in Perion, until you go back up the stairs into the forest. Go down a few more maps and then take the taxi. If it's absolutely necessary, I can attempt to take screenshots for you

I can't get the boat ride I tried but it won't let me I've been to leafre before but I don't know how to get back there again maybe I should post up where I am stuck at maybe that will help out more

Toastyc12 Wrote:Wait, what part of chapter 8? I remember it being pretty straightforward.

http://imgur.com/a/esb1H#4 these are the pics of where I am stuck at...its in Japanese


Messages In This Thread
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-08-17, 08:58 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Untradeable - 2012-08-17, 10:12 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-08-17, 11:04 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Link - 2012-08-17, 11:05 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Scaeva - 2012-08-18, 01:01 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-08-18, 04:12 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Link - 2012-08-18, 10:11 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Toastyc12 - 2012-08-19, 05:56 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Thorr - 2012-08-19, 09:49 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-09-03, 02:40 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Toastyc12 - 2012-09-03, 03:58 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-09-04, 12:34 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Toastyc12 - 2012-09-04, 12:44 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-09-04, 11:20 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Toastyc12 - 2012-09-05, 01:35 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-09-05, 08:40 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by Toastyc12 - 2012-09-05, 10:57 PM
Maplestory DS...Help - by aslemn - 2012-09-06, 12:29 AM
Maplestory DS...Help - by logan2109 - 2012-09-08, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)