2012-06-10, 02:50 PM
Justin Wrote:And what's even more sad is that those boards are like that every. single. fucking. day. That's ALL that people use those boards for are to peach and moan about completely irelevant / stupid pomegranate that honestly doesn't even matter.
OH QQ I keep getting one shotted in A1 inferno, blizz doesn't know what they're doing with this game, DRM this, DRM that, RMAH QQ here, RMAH QQ there. It's ridiculous.
Carlos n,n Wrote:Blizzard gamers are far more uhm, lifeless than Maplers. They don't do anything BUT WoW or Diablo or Starcraft so when there's downtime they legit have nothing to do. It's pretty funny actually. Yea Whimsyshire is still better@Dark Link but not everyone has access to it so I can't really put it out there as a good spot. Me having it benefits for me but doesn't support my generalization for it. Although it still a great spot for farming. And LOL at the Auction House thing. Too bad I ran out of stuff to sell. In other news I'm the angriest sports fan in the history of the galaxy. If anyone saw the fight last night you'd know what I'm taking about >.<
Hmm, really? The worst thing I know is QQing about balance. But on the the other hand, their vocal nature at least lets Blizzard know if there's something obviously wrong. Probably the only reason Maplers seem more quiet is because the majority are either both too young to care, they know Nexon doesn't care about anything but their money so complaining is moot, or a combination of the two. Pretty much all of Blizzard's games are store bought games rated Teen and above, which cuts out a huge number of people that F2P online games get.

