Carlos n,n Wrote:Stack armor and resistance and it'll become an easy act. You're a barb after all.
70% doesn't cut it, son. I still take 5k+ from everything

@1.0.3 Patch
Quote:Were removing the bonus monster damage per additional player in a coop game.
Thank god! Inferno strongly supported solo play.
Quote:were going to be lowering that wall by adjusting the damage and health of monsters in Inferno Act II, III and IV. We feel like Act I Inferno is in a pretty good place.
I think everyone saw this coming.
Quote:disallowing resurrection during boss fights
I know it's not true, but I kind of wanted to see this happen. It would strongly suggest people to stop being bad at boss fights. Hell, that's already pretty damn easy.
Quote:Were currently leaning toward the first solution, to simply reduce the value on items
Not sure how I feel about this, because not only does it screw over 1h xbow DHs (Since they talked about lowering IAS), but I have a feeling that this will make A2 and beyond Inferno become a "Brick Wall" again lol.
Quote:The gem combine costs for Perfect Square and above will remain unchanged.
Kinda defeats the purpose still, because Inferno drops Flawless Square gems :|

