Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
E3 2012 discussion with Wii U information.
#12
Eos Wrote:I want a new Zelda of superior quality
ere re
Define superior quality. Personally I want a new 2D zelda on the 3DS. I've had my fill of 3D zeldas for a while, and the last 2D zelda we had was way back when minish cap came out. Even if it was relegated to a download title, I'm sure Grezzo could do a decent job after they ported Ocarina and added all that new content to the remake of 4 swords.

I'm not convinced on the golden sun front, Camelot have only just finished making Mario Tennis 3DS, I seriously doubt they will have Golden sun 4 to show. Unfortunately, because goddam cliffhangers, I need to know what happens!

Other than those two,I don't know if there is much that I want. I'm not even sure that Paper mario will be shown. I remain hopeful, since Intelligent systems probably pushed it to the side so they could work on fire emblem, and now can concentrate on paper mario. But unless they scrapped that stupid sticker system, my hopes for the game are pretty low. I wasn't a fan of Mario & Luigi relying on buying items to attack, and I want it as far away from paper mario as possible. The lack of apparent permanent partners didn't look too good either,

As for what I expect to see: At least one Mario or (less likely) Zelda game for Wii U, maybe metroid at a stretch. I'm guessing the focus is going to really be on Wii U, which I'm not too enthralled about... yet.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
E3 2012 discussion with Wii U information. - by Lozmaster - 2012-05-16, 05:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)