Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap
#67
FrozNlite Wrote:Sure, I was one of the fastest levelers back in 2009.

Key words: back in 2009. The EXP/hr rates I pulled back then are a pittance compared to what any class is capable of now.

So don't give me any of that bullpomegranate. The game was challenging for me because I balanced it in with a real life, as best as I could. And I didn't do the best job of it - my high school grades dropped for three years, my core group of friends since forever stopped calling to hang out, I never initiated anything because I was too busy trying to deal with dramatic e-peen queens and get into Zakum/HT runs on Friday/Saturday nights. Then there was that summer where I was so entrenched in playing I skipped everything to play 12-16 hours a day so I could do 170-200 in 3 months. Now will I openly proclaim that my grinding was literally jumping down a platform, climbing up a rope, and hitting Meteor Shower twice per cycle? Yes. It was super easy. But maintaining that maximum output from 2 am - 6 am every morning, going to sleep for four hours at most, then getting up and doing it all over again, while trying to "find a job" and dissuade parents from thinking you're ruining your life?

This isn't about me, though - this is about so many others out there with similar stories. I'm thankful many of you can reach the level cap now with barely any time or effort because it allows you to avoid such detrimental life choices many of us made back then.

Now yes, you had it much harder than I did as a Paladin playing for as long, if not longer, than myself. But you and anyone else with such condescending attitudes towards my story must not have a life outside of the internet, given your apparent lack of understanding at the real world sacrifices you make to achieve things online. That, or if you've experienced anything I've listed above due to your internet addiction, and still make such comments, you're completely delusional as to how real life works. None of this is normal, or healthy, and thus nothing to be proud of.

Good luck and grow up, kids.

Like I'm any better? I almost flunked Junior and Senior year of High School. I flat out bombed 3 years of college as well.
You believe you have/had it bad? You clearly don't know what I've been through these past 6 years...
You know what I am right now? A jobless college drop out. Am I looking for sympathy? Hell no, it's my fault I've gone down this path and it's my job to fix it.

I was in my mid 180s on my Paladin when Big Bang hit. If I gave two pomegranates about leveling back then, which I never did and I still don't now, I could have hit 200 long ago, yet I didn't, but that doesn't suddenly make my level 200 worth jack pomegranate just because you had it "Harder" with your Meteor spam, which is laughable at best.

@Eos, one of my RL sisters was a Bishop during that time, I know all about the whole shindig you guys had to go through. The only difference was she detested leech by a long shot so she never got involved in that business. Before we got Mini Dungeons, I was stuck at "Peak of the Big Nest", because I didn't have access to a bishop at all times. Any chance I had at the Skelegon and/or Newtie map near instantly became 0-1%, because I didn't have connections.
I don't know about "Funding" though as any bishop who had Gen30 seemed to automatically have the power to start OHKOing Skele regardless of their equips.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Mazz - 2012-03-08, 11:43 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by IImaplers - 2012-03-08, 11:48 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by rattown - 2012-03-08, 11:51 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Raph589 - 2012-03-08, 12:10 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Link - 2012-03-08, 12:11 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Kirov - 2012-03-08, 12:12 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Eos - 2012-03-08, 12:44 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-08, 12:54 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Zelkova - 2012-03-08, 01:13 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Killed - 2012-03-08, 01:25 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Raph589 - 2012-03-08, 01:27 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Thorr - 2012-03-08, 01:42 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Abysseon - 2012-03-08, 01:58 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Endgame - 2012-03-08, 02:04 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by MasPan - 2012-03-08, 02:29 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Sephie - 2012-03-08, 03:03 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Raph589 - 2012-03-08, 03:27 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Sephie - 2012-03-08, 03:31 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Raph589 - 2012-03-08, 03:38 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Phoenix - 2012-03-08, 04:29 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Shidoshi - 2012-03-08, 04:37 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Coogi - 2012-03-08, 04:50 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Coogi - 2012-03-08, 04:54 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by DRK - 2012-03-08, 05:02 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Viaje - 2012-03-08, 05:19 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by byakugan - 2012-03-08, 05:29 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Viaje - 2012-03-08, 06:00 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-08, 06:23 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by FrozNlite - 2012-03-08, 07:56 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by DRK - 2012-03-08, 08:01 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Taarie - 2012-03-08, 08:08 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Endgame - 2012-03-08, 08:11 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Dark Link - 2012-03-08, 08:17 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Andross - 2012-03-08, 08:59 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Jedward - 2012-03-08, 09:10 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Viaje - 2012-03-08, 11:35 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Mazz - 2012-03-08, 11:46 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Raul - 2012-03-09, 12:02 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Spadow - 2012-03-09, 12:13 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by FrozNlite - 2012-03-09, 12:32 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Viaje - 2012-03-09, 12:42 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Raul - 2012-03-09, 01:01 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Moonlapse - 2012-03-09, 01:12 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Dark Link - 2012-03-09, 01:46 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Andross - 2012-03-09, 12:51 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by srevwetv - 2012-03-10, 06:12 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Bremze - 2012-03-10, 07:25 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Dark Link - 2012-03-10, 07:56 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by lorx - 2012-03-10, 08:43 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Dark Link - 2012-03-10, 09:00 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Bremze - 2012-03-10, 09:19 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Dark Link - 2012-03-10, 09:57 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by FrozNlite - 2012-03-10, 10:01 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Eos - 2012-03-10, 10:12 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Dark Link - 2012-03-10, 10:14 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Mazz - 2012-03-10, 10:19 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Andross - 2012-03-10, 11:41 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by bast963 - 2012-03-10, 11:45 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by FrozNlite - 2012-03-11, 12:38 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by bast963 - 2012-03-11, 01:07 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Andross - 2012-03-11, 02:11 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-11, 03:16 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Bremze - 2012-03-11, 04:26 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by bast963 - 2012-03-11, 09:58 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Bremze - 2012-03-12, 08:01 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Shidoshi - 2012-03-13, 09:58 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Eos - 2012-03-13, 10:12 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Eos - 2012-03-13, 10:16 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-13, 10:59 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Eos - 2012-03-13, 11:05 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Mazz - 2012-03-13, 11:06 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Shidoshi - 2012-03-13, 11:07 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-13, 11:10 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Shidoshi - 2012-03-13, 11:13 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-13, 11:28 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-13, 11:37 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Mazz - 2012-03-13, 12:43 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Patt - 2012-03-13, 01:09 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by FenixR - 2012-03-13, 02:50 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Eos - 2012-03-13, 02:55 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by FenixR - 2012-03-13, 02:59 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Reako - 2012-03-13, 03:02 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Shidoshi - 2012-03-13, 04:18 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Mazz - 2012-03-13, 04:34 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Arrol - 2012-03-13, 04:39 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Arrol - 2012-03-13, 04:42 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Stereo - 2012-03-13, 06:27 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Thorr - 2012-03-13, 06:47 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Whut - 2012-03-15, 07:02 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by ZeekFox - 2012-03-16, 02:59 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by ZeekFox - 2012-03-16, 05:28 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Nion - 2012-03-16, 05:31 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Eos - 2012-03-16, 11:11 PM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by Locked - 2012-03-29, 12:24 AM
Nexon Needs To Raise The Level Cap - by ShadeCaro - 2012-03-29, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)