2012-03-10, 07:56 PM
FrozNlite Wrote:Quick last comment about final point: I was one of many people who played the game insanely at times in order to level before everyone else. I should amend my previous comment and say that I'm proud of reaching Lv. 200 when it was not only a challenge in terms of time and effort, but in doing so because I pushed myself to reach it as fast as possible to secure a fantastic, lasting ranking. To do that I, again like many others, had at times 3-4 4 hour month-long 2x cards, and will never forget the craziest weekend of gaming in my life when I played 16-18 hours a day for 3 days straight. That's not. physically. healthy. That's CHALLENGING. To maximize EXP/hr outputs consistently for 16-18 hours 3 days in a row is CHALLENGING. And thank god I only had to do that - I know many others who pulled that for weeks on end.
All this venting boils down to this: do not snub what people have sacrificed, physically, time-wise, socially, etc., to achieve in this game. It's disrespectful towards what they spent all that time and effort trying to accomplish, and is downright rude when comments are made tactlessly. Think before you speak.
It must have been oh so hard standing in one spot and spamming 1 button for hours on end.
I have no idea how you can call it "Challenging" when you played one of the most faceroll jobs at the time.

