2012-02-08, 08:00 PM
Rayquaza2233 Wrote:Forum doesn't archive every single section for the purposes of searches, you know.You would lock them even if no one said anything about it.
VarsityHero threads consistently ended up as "your stonetooth is hacked" threads. The one you're referring to was locked after a few people accused him of it and got infractions for it.
Clearly the answer I give you for the last question isn't going to satisfy you so think what you want.
KhainiWest Wrote:He was also locked on basil for the same reason ray just said. That wasn't a personal vendetta that's the community who can't keep on topic. Hey look, you have something related to the maple community.
Okay, please read this carefully, I'll make sure it's clear as possible so it's dumb ass proof.
The portion I bolded was what I was questioning you on. You say ray locks threads on people he doesn't like for that sole reason. I disagreed and explained that he's never been sociable, which is why majority of his actions are possibly reflecting only locked threads. As he also stated the search engine doesn't show all sub categories.
Now I never said you did or not, I confronted you on what you stated as an opinion, not as a prediction.
So wait, I defend someone logically and now I'm his best friend? I'm just defending a user. If someone posted false information about you I'd defend that point as well. It's irrelevent if he locked it or not because that's not my inquiry. It's what you said that was simply retarded, you're arguing points I don't even plan on, nor even tried to discuss with you. I bolded it because, well here's me assuming here, that I'm trying to bring your attention to that specific portion for a specific reason.
Jesus christ.
I can't tell if you just enjoy trolling or you honestly believe the stuff that you type on that keyboard of yours. You're dancing around the point like a politician rather than making any point at all yourself. Hell, you're not even arguing in his favor, you're just picking at my statements.
Lets make this simple - Rayquaza locks threads all the time whether they are against the rules or not.
Now, if you want to argue against that, go for it. As for locking threads of someone he doesn't like, lets just ask him. Rayquaza, do you like VarsityHero and Pikamemnon?

