2012-02-08, 04:09 PM
DrRusty Wrote:You remember that LvL200 hero that always posted videos of himself soloing something? VarsityHero was his name if I remember correctly. Rayquaza would lock every one of his video threads just because "I just always come in and lock these".
He was also locked on basil for the same reason ray just said. That wasn't a personal vendetta that's the community who can't keep on topic. Hey look, you have something related to the maple community.
DrRusty Wrote:I didn't say Rayquaza was for sure the one who locked it. I said it was probably him because of his history of locking threads all the time. You do this every time. You nitpick at every word because there's nothing else to say. For example - if I said blonde girls are dumb, you would say "no there's this blonde right here who is a doctor" completely missing the point.
Okay, please read this carefully, I'll make sure it's clear as possible so it's dumb ass proof.
The portion I bolded was what I was questioning you on. You say ray locks threads on people he doesn't like for that sole reason. I disagreed and explained that he's never been sociable, which is why majority of his actions are possibly reflecting only locked threads. As he also stated the search engine doesn't show all sub categories.
Now I never said you did or not, I confronted you on what you stated as an opinion, not as a prediction.
DrRusty Wrote:and as for how this will continue - you will quote a post of mine, bold out certain parts, and say "see you said this here, but then over here you said this, so CLEARLY your argument is invalid."
and also, why don't we just ask your best friend Rayquaza who locked the thread? I assume it's him but I could be wrong.
YOOOOO Rayquaza!! Did you lock Pika's thread?
So wait, I defend someone logically and now I'm his best friend? I'm just defending a user. If someone posted false information about you I'd defend that point as well. It's irrelevent if he locked it or not because that's not my inquiry. It's what you said that was simply retarded, you're arguing points I don't even plan on, nor even tried to discuss with you. I bolded it because, well here's me assuming here, that I'm trying to bring your attention to that specific portion for a specific reason.
Jesus christ.

