2012-02-07, 07:44 PM
Now I will admit that I have disagreed with the rules before but the closing of one of my recent threads has left me puzzled. The thread (ITT: Educational things) contained only 2 video clips and some comments. One video is from a tv show on PBS kids and the other is a normal informational clip Maybe I missed a few scenes because I would very much like to know how either of those could be found offensive in any way.
I place this thread in Shenanigans because I would like a semi serious response and this is the section that it relates to. I do not think it is wrong to request a formal apology and that the thread be restored to its original state.
(dont know if Eos would like me cluttering up his profile with a question like this)
I place this thread in Shenanigans because I would like a semi serious response and this is the section that it relates to. I do not think it is wrong to request a formal apology and that the thread be restored to its original state.
(dont know if Eos would like me cluttering up his profile with a question like this)

