2011-11-17, 01:02 PM
^ha
Just do all quests in an area and move on. You can also level in BGs (which will end up giving you enough honor/honor-to-justice for most of your endgame gear, but is slow as all pineapple without a BG weekend), or in dungeons if you're a healer/tank.
I think tanking dungeons is slightly faster than questing and healing is slightly slower or something.
Edit: Oh and we downed Shannox N25 last night (25-mans are a blast), and I got the BiS offhand!
IllegallySane Wrote:Just wondering, do any of you guys seriously follow those leveling guides that are around the internet, or do you guys just do all the quests in one area and move on? More of a boredom question than a serious one, because we all know leveling in WoW is pretty easy anyways.
Just do all quests in an area and move on. You can also level in BGs (which will end up giving you enough honor/honor-to-justice for most of your endgame gear, but is slow as all pineapple without a BG weekend), or in dungeons if you're a healer/tank.
I think tanking dungeons is slightly faster than questing and healing is slightly slower or something.
Edit: Oh and we downed Shannox N25 last night (25-mans are a blast), and I got the BiS offhand!

