Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A few questions
#1
Back again after almost 3years..

What determines leeching eligibility now? I'm taking advantage of the sidekick event and made a HS mule, ever since level 70 I noticed it is able to leech exp from my lv10x ranger on pirates, without doing any damage. How do I stop it from leeching without cc over and over again?

How does HS work now? It seems like I'm getting the full 150% soloing.

Is it possible to achieve 100% hit rate against mobs higher level than you?

Does magic attack works the same way as weapon attack now?

Thanks.

Oh and how to make some quick pot money? Meso value has dropped so much I'm seeing things costing billions and billions X_X

Basically what is worthwhile now that can be found by an average player without spending cash?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A few questions - by USMC - 2011-11-09, 05:58 AM
A few questions - by yo72 - 2011-11-09, 06:15 AM
A few questions - by USMC - 2011-11-09, 07:18 AM
A few questions - by CarrionCrow - 2011-11-09, 08:20 AM
A few questions - by Stereo - 2011-11-11, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)