2011-10-29, 12:56 PM
Provided our Nexon actually does it, resets only 1 ap right, meaning we choose what it changes out?
The AP resets we can buy with legend coins, are the legend coins obtainable in bulk if we really work for it.
Basically, with the new Sidekick system making it mad easy to level. I'm asking if I did something silly like try to raise a bloodlord or something like that, possibly even using AP for int. The effect the int has, while I understand it no longer affects mp gain after Legend, but the MP already gained is ours either way right? So, if I did raise a blood character, partially with int and then the rest into HP, I could safely remove all the points from MP, and in a cheap manner, since the ap resets are also account tradeable, yes?
These, along with the obvious AP sales to come, I think could make this rather cheap, and would make my character secure at any future boss, even being able to take enough hits to out last pot cooldown. It's up to me to decide if this is worth the effort, but I just need to know if I am understanding this all correctly.
The AP resets we can buy with legend coins, are the legend coins obtainable in bulk if we really work for it.
Basically, with the new Sidekick system making it mad easy to level. I'm asking if I did something silly like try to raise a bloodlord or something like that, possibly even using AP for int. The effect the int has, while I understand it no longer affects mp gain after Legend, but the MP already gained is ours either way right? So, if I did raise a blood character, partially with int and then the rest into HP, I could safely remove all the points from MP, and in a cheap manner, since the ap resets are also account tradeable, yes?
These, along with the obvious AP sales to come, I think could make this rather cheap, and would make my character secure at any future boss, even being able to take enough hits to out last pot cooldown. It's up to me to decide if this is worth the effort, but I just need to know if I am understanding this all correctly.

