Poll: Will you be buying a 3DS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes at or around launch ($249.99)
21.60%
27 21.60%
Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops
28.80%
36 28.80%
Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it
0.80%
1 0.80%
Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)
20.80%
26 20.80%
I have no intention of buying a 3DS
28.00%
35 28.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton
Sarah Wrote:There are none right now.

Lol'd.

Quote:so can anyone suggest good games for it?
If you haven't played ocarina before, that. Even if you have, it's still decent, just don't expect any amazing improvements other than the graphics. Worth it moreso if you haven't played master quest.
Roughly the same goes for starfox.

Ghost Recon : Shadow wars is a pretty good strategy game
Street Fighter 4 and Dead or Alive dimensions both make for good fighters, I prefer DOA over SSF though.

Also: Bit trip saga is out in america now, the wiiware versions were pretty good, especially runner. But I haven't played the 3ds version since no europe release yet + region lock. yeah.

The main problem is 4 of those games that I recommended are ports or updates.


Messages In This Thread
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton - by Lozmaster - 2011-10-24, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)