2008-10-30, 12:53 AM
(This post was last modified: 2008-10-30, 01:05 AM by JezzaRules.)
Brawler sounds better than Infighter and I like the name Corsair over Captain along with Outlaw over Valkyrie (aren't Valkyries related to Norse Mythology something about Odins soldiers or something not too sure myself).
Anyway Buccaneer sounds a bit weird for 4th job and I prefer the name Viper over Buccaneer, Marauder also sounds a bit weird to me as a pirate skill class coz Marauder sounds more bending towards the thief class (Marauder in other words are pillagers).
Also as for the skill names, Corkscrew Blow sounds a bit weird O_O.
Anyway Buccaneer sounds a bit weird for 4th job and I prefer the name Viper over Buccaneer, Marauder also sounds a bit weird to me as a pirate skill class coz Marauder sounds more bending towards the thief class (Marauder in other words are pillagers).
Also as for the skill names, Corkscrew Blow sounds a bit weird O_O.

