2011-10-08, 09:37 PM
Tikey Wrote:Yay! More indirect support for Jurracs. xD
I need some feedback on my pre-PHSW Banishark deck. I'm going with a control approach.
Monsters: 18
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]3x Airorca
3x Deep Sea Diva
2x Wingtortoise +1
2x Skystarray
1x Fly Fang +2[/[b]
1x Big Jaws [b]-1
2x Lost Blue Breaker
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar -1
2x Genex Ally Birdman[/color]
Spells: 12
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Pot of Duality
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial
1x Dimensional Fissure +1
1x Level Limit - Area B
2x Surface +1
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
Traps: 10
[COLOR="#800080"]3x Gravity Bind -2
2x Oh F!ish! +1
3x Threatening Roar -2
1x Mirror Force
1x Return from the Different Dimension[/color]
Extra: 15
2x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
2x Grenosaurus
1x Number 32: Terror-Byte
1x Submersible Carrier Aero Shark
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
[COLOR="#A9A9A9"]1x Armory Arm
1x Flamvell Uruquizas
1x Iron Chain Dragon
1x X-Saber Urbellum
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend[/COLOR]
Side: 15
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]1x D.D. Crow +1
1x Penguin Soldier
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
1x Dark Armed Dragon -1 Not Worth it
+2 Cyber Dragon [/color]
2x Creature Swap -2, not enough floaters to make it viable
1x Smashing Ground
1x Lightning Vortex -1 or 0 if you get rid of 2 Kicks
2x Fish and Kicks-1 or 2
1x Fish and Swaps
+1 Dimensional Fissure
[COLOR="#800080"]1x Torrential Tribute
1x Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
1x Starlight Road
[b]+1 Macro Cosmos
+2 Bottomless Trap Hole[/color]
I'm going to add one more Dimensional Fissure and I'm thinking of adding Macro Cosmos for some ninja banishing. Also I need more level 5 synchros.
Changes in bold. Gimmicky stuff like Level Limit and Bind aren't good in reality, but 1 Level Limit should be a decent tech to get in quick damage. You should work in those Bottomless and make your side more focused on fighting other decks, not just giving your deck some more styles.
I'm pretty sure you'll have some main deck spots open..and some side deck spots too full.
Just move the BTH over to main in that case.
More D-Fissure/Macro, Crow, Kycoo, etc and Cursed Seal for Dark Worlds, Agents, plants..anything.
Cybers for..everything.
Just play around with the changes
And try to pick up some Androids. Not worth much at all (I think around 7 or less..?)
And try to grab a Leviair somehow..it'll bind the whole idea of using D-Fissure a lot more.
I did terrible at locals today..no more Agents for me.
This week's deck to test:
Spoiler



![[Image: lcgx_en028.jpg]](http://client-cdn.crystalcommerce.com/photo/ideal808/file/964359712128e5f4cd4a345544072e2a/large/lcgx_en028.jpg)
