Poll: Will you be buying a 3DS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes at or around launch ($249.99)
21.60%
27 21.60%
Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops
28.80%
36 28.80%
Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it
0.80%
1 0.80%
Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)
20.80%
26 20.80%
I have no intention of buying a 3DS
28.00%
35 28.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton
ShiKage Wrote:The last time I checked, a similie isn't a form of insult.

They're free games. Nintendo didn't have to do anything to make up for the $80 price cut. Be glad that they did.

In theory, they didn't, but if they didn't want to hemorrhage the people who were probably nintendos loyalist consumers, yes they did. They could have at least done a good job of it. At least 5 of these games are utter pomegranate, and several of them are virtually unplayable by todays standards.

And nintendo knows it, or they wouldn't be preparing the things the games are missing for the sale release of them in the eShop. The fact is, people can live without manuals and such, but save states should have been there now.



Quote:Though wow, you're really whining about being unable to cheat?

[Image: HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton - by Lozmaster - 2011-08-31, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: