Poll: Pirates
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I am, and its going to be my main
48.35%
44 48.35%
Yes I am, but its not going to be my main
35.16%
32 35.16%
NO PIRATES
16.48%
15 16.48%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
are you going to make your pirate your main?
#39
Yes, my gunslinger will be my main. There's no use going back to my Shadower, or making my hermit become a night lord when I already have access to someone else's night lord. Even though it will be my main, it's not like I'm going to be playing on it the whole time. I have access to many different types of 4th job characters. Pirates are just something to do on the side, haha.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
are you going to make your pirate your main? - by Eriko - 2008-10-19, 11:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)