Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi, I'm Hiepocrite - it's been a while!
#1
Hey everyone it's been a while since I last logged in. Nostalgia and the new Chaos server brought me back to Maple so I figured I'd get on SP to see if anyone still plays.

I'm new old to Southperry and here's some info about myself.

Name: Hiep
Age: 21
Location: San Jose, CA
When I started playing Maple & what server: Beta
Other Games I play: League of Legends, Minecraft, SC2, TF2
Where I heard about SP: I don't remember.
Reason for Registering: For the community.

Three interesting facts about me are:
1) I have a very bad habit of quitting and starting new things - doesn't matter what it is. It can be a new online alias to college majors. I'm just a very indecisive person.
2) I love the new server rush, but hate how hackers ruin it for me.
3) Sometimes I get a strong sense of wanderlust and just want to pack up my pomegranate and move somewhere far away from California, and never talk to anyone I know again. So if you any of you guys are in Seattle, Vancouver, or anywhere in UK, and is looking for a roommate, I'm here Wink.

P.S. You guys don't need to post your unicorns here. Just sayin'.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'm Hiepocrite - it's been a while! - by Hiepocrite - 2011-07-13, 02:41 PM
Hi, I'm Hiepocrite - it's been a while! - by Jon - 2011-07-13, 02:50 PM
Hi, I'm Hiepocrite - it's been a while! - by Mike - 2011-07-13, 03:49 PM
Hi, I'm Hiepocrite - it's been a while! - by Corn - 2011-07-13, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: