Poll: Pirates
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I am, and its going to be my main
48.35%
44 48.35%
Yes I am, but its not going to be my main
35.16%
32 35.16%
NO PIRATES
16.48%
15 16.48%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
are you going to make your pirate your main?
#28
Eh, it's all hype. It'll be interesting to see half of this forum dissapointed with Pirates after a month or two of release and return back to their mains. I'm sticking with my Shadower, and I feel bad for the people who sold everything they own from their mains to fund a character that they haven't even played yet.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
are you going to make your pirate your main? - by Greg22 - 2008-10-17, 09:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)