Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi, I'm raizoo and I'd like some friends in Zenith!
#1
I'm [not] new to Southperry and here's some info about myself.

Name: Jean.
Age: 永遠十七才
Location: Ontario, Canada
When I started playing Maple & what server: '05? '06? TESPIA, fk yes Beta.
Other Games I play: The Game of Life.
Where I heard about SP: sleepywood, back when Isaac used to post and stuff.
Reason for Registering: GETTING IP BANNED FROM SLEEPYWOOD YEARS AGO, woo.
Three interesting facts about me are:

1) if I say anything
2) I might get banned
3) つД`Wink・゚・。・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

Just wondering what the new? peeps in SP are like. And I'd like some buddies in Zenith. >:3
IGN: Merondo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'm raizoo and I'd like some friends in Zenith! - by raizoo - 2011-06-28, 07:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)