Poll: Will you be buying a 3DS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes at or around launch ($249.99)
21.60%
27 21.60%
Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops
28.80%
36 28.80%
Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it
0.80%
1 0.80%
Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)
20.80%
26 20.80%
I have no intention of buying a 3DS
28.00%
35 28.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton
ShiKage Wrote:For me, the only times I used a guide was to get all masks on Majora's Mask (some of them I couldn't figure out WHEN to get them), triforce charts on Wind Waker (That sh*t was annoying without a guide) and the puzzel before the Master Sword on Twilight Princess (I suck ass at those types of puzzels).

The charts? Really? Even though the ocean is vast it's still pretty easy as long as you travel by night.

That said, I created a spreadsheet to make WW a little easier for me...

[Image: 30be0j9.png]


Messages In This Thread
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton - by Sarah - 2011-06-23, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)