Poll: Will you be buying a 3DS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes at or around launch ($249.99)
21.60%
27 21.60%
Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops
28.80%
36 28.80%
Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it
0.80%
1 0.80%
Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)
20.80%
26 20.80%
I have no intention of buying a 3DS
28.00%
35 28.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton
They fixed the issue at the Forest Stage (deku scrubs) where if you wore the Mask of Truth post-pulling the master sword they'd fail to give you the Deku Seed upgrade.

Also, it wasn't even Nintendo who did the update. It was GEZZA. Like the Sly collection was done by Sanzaru Games. They have to report to the original company but it's mostly working on their own.


Messages In This Thread
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton - by Sarah - 2011-06-20, 02:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: