Poll: Will you be buying a 3DS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes at or around launch ($249.99)
21.60%
27 21.60%
Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops
28.80%
36 28.80%
Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it
0.80%
1 0.80%
Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)
20.80%
26 20.80%
I have no intention of buying a 3DS
28.00%
35 28.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton
Haha, they actually sold out? Wow. It'll probably be back in stock in a few days. Maybe its a uk thing, but I've never seen a AAA title sell out at launch (though occasionally little titles do, but thats because stores only order 1-5 copies of them...).

And now i'm starting to get buyers remorse over OoT. It's an ok port, but therein lies the problem, its still a shiny port. They could have done so much more with it, especially when you look at what they did with mario 64 (adding 3 characters + 30 extra stars+ a few extra levels), but they couldn't add even one dungeon to OoT or port over some of the mask powers from Majoras, or something? Yeah... Frown.

only actual changes that I've seen so far are

 Spoiler


Messages In This Thread
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton - by Lozmaster - 2011-06-18, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)