Poll: Will you be buying a 3DS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes at or around launch ($249.99)
21.60%
27 21.60%
Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops
28.80%
36 28.80%
Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it
0.80%
1 0.80%
Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)
20.80%
26 20.80%
I have no intention of buying a 3DS
28.00%
35 28.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton
Eddikins Wrote:I do mean 11 different games lol~

11 OoT codes would probably mean me buying it 11 times and i dont think i could ever afford that right now.

Well there were lots of people talking about buying tons to sell on eBay because of some supposed 500,000 unit limit or something.


Messages In This Thread
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton - by Sarah - 2011-06-17, 03:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)