2008-10-13, 10:05 PM
I can't be too one-sided on the dupe argument, because if the person who currently has the duped item in possession wasn't the one who made it, it shouldn't really matter. However, if he or she is using it (duped), while others scrolls their own pomegranate legitly, it is very unfair to the rest of the people who worked their asses off.
I don't look down on people that has duped-gear, I could care less. I definitely do to people that DOES the duping though. However, I personally wouldn't buy a dupe equipment, I'd rather scroll something of great quality and be recognized for it (which explains why I scroll the majority of my gear).
I don't look down on people that has duped-gear, I could care less. I definitely do to people that DOES the duping though. However, I personally wouldn't buy a dupe equipment, I'd rather scroll something of great quality and be recognized for it (which explains why I scroll the majority of my gear).
