Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Old cheesy videos.
#17
[video=youtube;_WgiPyib4NE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WgiPyib4NE[/video]

A video from before when Tiger was constantly number 1 on the ranks. Note that the song is Naruto's third opening.

[video=youtube;Fwgs6ZIK6gA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwgs6ZIK6gA[/video]

This is a re-upload. Besides the facts that these guys were also what defined "pros" and one of the videos that motivated me, everything in these videos was just so interesting to me because we didn't have it in GMS and all I knew about it ever came from sauna.gibbed.us, videos, Hidden-Street, and what was said in BasilMarket, since I browsed there before I later frequented Sleepywood. The different pets that we didn't have then were even interesting. I noted the Husky pet and thought it was adorable, and at the time, we only had Dog, Cargo, and Cat- I think we may have had bunnies by then. I really wanted a Husky badly because of how new it seemed other than the fact that I thought it was cute. I also loved the footage of JIPANG (since "Zipangu" was a name we called it only after the English release called it "Zipangu")- I thought Showa Town was insanely cool and the tough bosses were so interesting, and I loved watching people fight these.

[video=youtube;xCxxN3lOQcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCxxN3lOQcM[/video]

This friggin' video, man. This video was totally crazy to me and I watch this with total nostalgia goggles of what it was like in Maple in 06. The summoning bags in crowded KPQ channels? How pro it seemed to kill Crimson Balrogs, Gatekeepers, and Thanatos? It really reminds me of how different and actually how fun the game was back then.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Old cheesy videos. - by DeanNim - 2011-06-08, 09:26 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by raizoo - 2011-06-08, 09:42 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by DeanNim - 2011-06-08, 10:25 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by Mazz - 2011-06-08, 10:33 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by raizoo - 2011-06-08, 11:19 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by Suber - 2011-06-08, 04:07 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Link - 2011-06-08, 04:30 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by EndlessAxis - 2011-06-08, 04:32 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Solarboy - 2011-06-08, 04:34 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Netto - 2011-06-08, 04:40 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Marksman Bryan - 2011-06-08, 05:34 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Index - 2011-06-08, 05:43 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Shidoshi - 2011-06-08, 06:01 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Baklava - 2011-06-08, 06:10 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by TKWizard - 2011-06-08, 06:42 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Kojo - 2011-06-08, 08:24 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Smooth Criminal - 2011-06-08, 09:33 PM
Old cheesy videos. - by Kivuli - 2011-06-09, 12:22 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by DeanNim - 2011-06-09, 06:22 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by Baklava - 2011-06-10, 02:40 AM
Old cheesy videos. - by Miek - 2011-06-10, 06:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)