2008-10-09, 07:52 AM
This debate is lol.
Now, I've been lucky to try out both cleric routes (solo cleric route on SageFLip and the party cleric route on SageFiip), and really... I don't see much of a difference whether you have HA maxed or not. If you have HA, you can fend for yourself so that you can even out pot costs. If you max MP Eater instead, you just save up on money thus you can fend for yourself.
That pretty much sums up what it really should come down to. End of story.
Now, I've been lucky to try out both cleric routes (solo cleric route on SageFLip and the party cleric route on SageFiip), and really... I don't see much of a difference whether you have HA maxed or not. If you have HA, you can fend for yourself so that you can even out pot costs. If you max MP Eater instead, you just save up on money thus you can fend for yourself.
ToastyGhost Wrote:I think what the debate needs to take into account more than anything is the personality of the player. If a player thinks HA is fun, then he/she should take it. If they don't plan to use it a lot, then it may not be worth it. Personal preference more than anything else should be the deciding factor.
That pretty much sums up what it really should come down to. End of story.

