2008-10-02, 03:30 PM
I have no idea what to do with it except for APQ! It has almost nothing on it, I'll be funding it with my Night Lord account, for the most part. It has 20 Gen, 15 Bahamut, 15 Angel Ray, 1 Big Bang, and some points into other skills that I forgot about. It does have 1 point into Resurrection as well. Low-LUK Bishop, indeedy~.
Out of curiosity, can a high 14X Bishop go to Wolf Spiders and spam Genesis without wasting a lot of Mesos? It has over 12k MP as well, if that helps. I'm just using it to farm Mesos and probably try to get Ilbies? -shrugs-
Out of curiosity, can a high 14X Bishop go to Wolf Spiders and spam Genesis without wasting a lot of Mesos? It has over 12k MP as well, if that helps. I'm just using it to farm Mesos and probably try to get Ilbies? -shrugs-
