Poll: Pirates
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I am, and its going to be my main
48.35%
44 48.35%
Yes I am, but its not going to be my main
35.16%
32 35.16%
NO PIRATES
16.48%
15 16.48%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
are you going to make your pirate your main?
#16
ClawofBeta Wrote:That's not grammar =O.


...Please, tell me you aren't ignorant enough to believe this.


Kasuhitomi Wrote:Was thinking of making an InFighter, but as far as I see it, they're just a .. different Night Lord, as far as I see it. They can hit fast, and hard. Their HP and MP are almost even, or close to it.


They have far more in common with Shadowers than they do NLs. In order to have more in common with NLs, they'd need to have to train by holding down the button for a single skill for the majority of their life.


Rei Wrote:But I'll wait it out, let the smarter MS community perform their tests firsthand and optimize skill builds.
Plus, I could always use a bit more time to get funds for it.


The skill-builds are mostly just common sense until third/fourth job.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
are you going to make your pirate your main? - by Dervish - 2008-10-02, 10:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)