2011-04-01, 05:36 AM
Joined/decided to try when I saw SEGA say something about. Seemed interesting from what was said on the SP thread.
Good for casual fun, energy costs are annoying, also bought 1,600 CE.
PvP was fun when randomly doing it, but without gear restrictions, it's really dependent on who you're playing with, in my experience, it wasn't very fun. It's not fun to get one shotted after you respawn!
Love the retro/classic stuff, plays a lot like Ys, control-wise (lots of Oath in Felghana~ made getting used to SK easy).
Nice seeing lots of updates, changes, and patching. But, when the server goes down for an update, it's really irritating to lose energy/lose your progress. Currently waiting to play today! Must..reserve names!
Sadly, I mostly solo'd through T2. After managing 2 stars, I did start duoing with my friend, fun fun. The times I ended up partying were kind of lame. It's a nice game if you can get teamwork and coordination.
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ2-SiSBzS0
Good for casual fun, energy costs are annoying, also bought 1,600 CE.
PvP was fun when randomly doing it, but without gear restrictions, it's really dependent on who you're playing with, in my experience, it wasn't very fun. It's not fun to get one shotted after you respawn!
Love the retro/classic stuff, plays a lot like Ys, control-wise (lots of Oath in Felghana~ made getting used to SK easy).
Nice seeing lots of updates, changes, and patching. But, when the server goes down for an update, it's really irritating to lose energy/lose your progress. Currently waiting to play today! Must..reserve names!
Sadly, I mostly solo'd through T2. After managing 2 stars, I did start duoing with my friend, fun fun. The times I ended up partying were kind of lame. It's a nice game if you can get teamwork and coordination.
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ2-SiSBzS0

