Poll: Will you be buying a 3DS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes at or around launch ($249.99)
21.60%
27 21.60%
Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops
28.80%
36 28.80%
Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it
0.80%
1 0.80%
Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)
20.80%
26 20.80%
I have no intention of buying a 3DS
28.00%
35 28.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton
#43
MariaColette Wrote:Getting one either when the price lowers or when a good game comes out (Paper Mario 3DS pls).

MasPan Wrote:I intend to get one, I've been using the DSFat since launch and this appears to be the first worthwhile replacement.

i intend to get one eventually, whenever the price drops, or a good bundle comes out, of course, if my parents decide to give it to me, i won't complain, however, seeing how they think videogames are for people 15-... glad i got little brothers that will get it as soon as it comes out in panama (if it didn't already)

and i have used and love my DSphat so much, when the battery life reduced to less than 30 mins (yep) i actually ordered a new battery for it, can't stand the horrible small size of the lite, and the liteXL is too darn ugly/huge for my pocket, not to mention, looks like it will break instantly. DSphat reminds me of the old "brick" indestructible


Messages In This Thread
3DS discussion with Tokyo Gameshow Tidbits: Ace Vs. Layton - by ShinkuDragon - 2011-03-25, 05:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)