2011-03-24, 12:13 AM
On a side note, this seems to indicate PB no longer drops MW30, but secret mastery books instead. Of course it's possible it can also drop MW30, but this screenshot along with "all mastery books are now secret mastery books" saying seem to indicate otherwise.
On topic, if it were gMS, I'd definitely say this wasn't a solo. Due to the EXP, it seems this kMS run was not a solo either, but more likely a duo or trio. Unless other attackers in the expedition died or left, it would seem it was a duo or trio. That said, given how there's still 41min left and the Dual Blade was possibly the highest DPS attacker there, I wouldn't put it past this kMSer to solo PB by himself.
On topic, if it were gMS, I'd definitely say this wasn't a solo. Due to the EXP, it seems this kMS run was not a solo either, but more likely a duo or trio. Unless other attackers in the expedition died or left, it would seem it was a duo or trio. That said, given how there's still 41min left and the Dual Blade was possibly the highest DPS attacker there, I wouldn't put it past this kMSer to solo PB by himself.

