2008-09-28, 06:22 PM
(This post was last modified: 2008-09-28, 06:29 PM by Kawasari Mimoto.)
Stereo Wrote:Since it's a similar question...
Level 58 Assassin, I have 40mil, 12 tobis, 12 atk SCG, 42 atk Slain, 15 dex overall, 10 dex cape, clean thief hat/shoes (+30 dex, 60 base). I have a pair of 4 dex earrings but it's not wearing them. No idea how fast I gain exp cause I upgraded claw, glove, overall, and cape since last training >_>
My inventory is to-be expanded so I'll be able to bump that up by another 10-12 sets of stars soon, I don't know if it's worthwhile right now cause my 12 sets lasts a while.
I dunno what's best to upgrade next... I think the cape (current is 10 dex black nap), earrings (current 4 dex), shoes (current 1 dex 3 luk) Zakum helmet (currently 3 dex pilfer) could all help me, and I'm closing in on 60 so a nice Gigantic would be a good thing too.
I'd preferentially be buying earrings or cape cause I can use them on other characters as well but I'm not sure what's price effective.
Hard to say since I don't play on your server, but 1 attack clean PACs are quite cheap, I think they're around 10m+ in Scania? Maybe more, eh. Get that if you can, 1 single additional Weapon Attack, which may not be that much, is only 10m mesos, which is incredibly cheap for an expense of "10m". Land 5 70s/60s LUK/DEX Cape scrolls on it, and it should help a lot for your level. Over here, 60/70 DEX Cape scrolls ranges from 1m - 2.5m.
When it came to equipments and stars, I upgraded with Tobies first, as soon as I had 10-12 sets, that was more than enough. DEX earrings back then were expensive, I'm not sure how much they are now.. I got a 12+ DEX Earrings from a friend for free, so the work-load was off for that.
Your claw seems fine too, I think. Just upgrade your cape, I'd say. I wouldn't aim for a 2 attack PAC yet either, unless you're mad-funded..
Another "cheap" option is to try scrolling your own DEX shoes. I landed 3 30s Shoes for Jump out of 5 30s on my Green Goni Shoes. End result = 12 DEX (3 DEX clean). That's a hella a lot in comparison to how much one would pay to attempt to scroll a Black Snowshoes. So that's also another option.
30's = 2m-ish
70's = 1m-ish
60's = 2m+
