Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skip composition or not?
#5
I reckon there's not much point in composition for I/L mages in terms of training as Lightning Spear deals more damage and Ice strike covers the freezing effect.
However I love that skill and I would put it up for fun ^^.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Skip composition or not? - by Speiro - 2008-09-25, 11:59 PM
Skip composition or not? - by Cyanne - 2008-09-26, 02:11 AM
Skip composition or not? - by Doooug - 2008-09-26, 02:21 AM
Skip composition or not? - by gucci - 2008-09-26, 02:31 AM
Skip composition or not? - by JezzaRules - 2008-09-26, 02:44 AM
Skip composition or not? - by rassilon - 2008-09-26, 01:42 PM
Skip composition or not? - by Speiro - 2008-09-26, 07:02 PM
Skip composition or not? - by Goals - 2008-09-26, 09:46 PM
Skip composition or not? - by Darklai - 2008-09-26, 10:34 PM
Skip composition or not? - by Cyanne - 2008-09-26, 10:38 PM
Skip composition or not? - by Kabanaw - 2008-09-27, 07:11 AM
Skip composition or not? - by rassilon - 2008-09-29, 08:47 PM
Skip composition or not? - by butterfλi - 2008-09-29, 10:34 PM
Skip composition or not? - by rassilon - 2008-10-02, 02:07 PM
Skip composition or not? - by Kasey - 2008-10-07, 12:31 AM
Skip composition or not? - by fiftyschmooo - 2008-10-13, 01:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)