2008-09-26, 12:49 AM
The more I think about it, Bless is pretty useless. The only stat that makes any difference is accuracy, and just about everyone including warriors nowadays have more than enough accuracy to 100% hit what they want to hit. The only time it might be helpful is at PQs and bosses, where warriors don't always have enough accuracy without Bless to 100%. But when the need arises, it's VERY crucial. Missing warriors don't contribute much to the party.
MP Eater saves several million mesos from 30-70, and several million more during priesthood. If you don't mind essentially buying a HA 'skillbook' for 30+ mil, go right ahead. But I believe the real choice is between HA and Bless.
MP Eater saves several million mesos from 30-70, and several million more during priesthood. If you don't mind essentially buying a HA 'skillbook' for 30+ mil, go right ahead. But I believe the real choice is between HA and Bless.

