2008-09-25, 09:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 2008-09-25, 09:04 PM by JezzaRules.)
Morgana Wrote:I get what you're saying, and if you want HA, it's not like I'm gonna stop you. But...
I lost all respect for you in this paragraph.
Invicible is useless as a cleric, but ESSENTIAL as a priest. Do you really want to be always using MG when you train, losing millions even if you're only HSing and not getting any drops? And it will make the difference between being able to Hime without HB and relying on HB, or even not ever being able to turn MG off at all!
Is skipping Invicible for MP Eater (a "money" skill) worth it?
Heck no. You'll spend far, far more in pots than you'll ever MP eat back.
Also, Invicible is percent-based, so it will be useful for ever and ever, unlike Bless. It's the best defensive skill in the game, at least until Smokescreen or Fake.
Obviously I didnt skip it coz I'm not stupid enough to. I know for a fact that some people I know from Sleepywood skipped it believing that Bless cancels out this skill (lol they got served). You know how bless cannot stack with certain buffs right?
To my opinion, Invinci is pretty much necessary unless you dont mind dying every now and then (lol).
MP Eater on the other hand is pretty much useless if you have funding. Even when you're training especially on a single monster, it is unlikely you're ever going to regain back all your MP. Do not forget that every monster have a limited amount of MP that you can drain, so if the monster has no MP left... no MP for you.

