2011-01-26, 11:26 PM
Well, I'll admit what I've done...
Cannabis - Tried it twice. Didn't really affect me as the stereotypical side effects present. Did get very hungry and hit up a All You Can Eat Buffet place but other than that, I don't care for it personally, but I don't see how it's as bad as people claim it is at times. Maybe it affects everyone differently like other drugs do. I do support it's usage for medical research and it's cousin Hemp for Industrial usage in bio/renewable-product production.
Opiates - I did have a bout with opiate drugs like Vicodine. I will admit it's a good pain killer and it is very effective and works fast, and it did take a while to ween myself back off it to use normal Ibuprofen after some tooth extractions.
Alcohol - I drink, lightly. I'm no guzzler. I do enjoy wines, some liquors, and the occasional beer like a Sam Adams.
The rest... wouldn't touch em. Cigarette smoke stinks to Hell and back. Rest just seem way too dangerous and easy to misuse.
Cannabis - Tried it twice. Didn't really affect me as the stereotypical side effects present. Did get very hungry and hit up a All You Can Eat Buffet place but other than that, I don't care for it personally, but I don't see how it's as bad as people claim it is at times. Maybe it affects everyone differently like other drugs do. I do support it's usage for medical research and it's cousin Hemp for Industrial usage in bio/renewable-product production.
Opiates - I did have a bout with opiate drugs like Vicodine. I will admit it's a good pain killer and it is very effective and works fast, and it did take a while to ween myself back off it to use normal Ibuprofen after some tooth extractions.
Alcohol - I drink, lightly. I'm no guzzler. I do enjoy wines, some liquors, and the occasional beer like a Sam Adams.
The rest... wouldn't touch em. Cigarette smoke stinks to Hell and back. Rest just seem way too dangerous and easy to misuse.
