2010-11-24, 03:06 AM
In regards to NexonJP and NexonNA, I think they are going in the right direction. Granted, I haven't dealt with NexonNA's Customer Serivice in a long time, since the MSEA split, but the fact that both JP and NA got to BB so quickly after it was released in KMS says something, I think.
In regards to NexonKR and the actual content being added to MS...eh. The addition of LHC is nice, but they "restructured" BB, and yet I feel that all of Resistance seems still overpowered by way too much, though I haven't been on KMST so I cannot say that for certain. Meanwhile, the Scroll stuff is going in the right direction, but the whole UA deal is just a tad annoying, I feel that the addition of it should have been a part of BB, instead of added months after, after everyone who had stopped playing due to leveling issues has now returned and spent months into an Adventurer just to be told "Start over or spend the next month on an eternal quest". So they're at about a 50:50 right now in my book.
In regards to NexonKR and the actual content being added to MS...eh. The addition of LHC is nice, but they "restructured" BB, and yet I feel that all of Resistance seems still overpowered by way too much, though I haven't been on KMST so I cannot say that for certain. Meanwhile, the Scroll stuff is going in the right direction, but the whole UA deal is just a tad annoying, I feel that the addition of it should have been a part of BB, instead of added months after, after everyone who had stopped playing due to leveling issues has now returned and spent months into an Adventurer just to be told "Start over or spend the next month on an eternal quest". So they're at about a 50:50 right now in my book.

